Thursday, April 14, 2011

In case you've missed us

here's what has been going on in our lives.  On a side note, I think I am going to re-title our blog Kincaid Khaos because of our fun filled, never dull, always busy lives!

  • blogger is still not allowing me to upload pictures. I dont have time to figure this out right now because so far it doesnt seem to be Picasa's fault, and I am doing everything the same way I always have. When I have the time to investigate, we'll see if I can fix it, or if I will have to do another blog hop...if so...I really might just take up journaling instead :-)!
  • Paytin is doing great. I had my 29 week checkup earlier this week and we are right on track! We have another ultrasound in about 2.5 weeks and we're really looking forward to it! I can't believe I will be 30 weeks pregnant tomorrow or that we will have this sweet babe in our arms in just 2.5 months! We also had our diabetes test this week and so far, no news has been good news!
  • In case you haven't heard, which I know most of you have. We're currently dealing with a mold and water damage issue in our house and have been staying at hotels and at family's house for the last week while they get the first step of the process done. We're SO looking forward to be home tomorrow even if it will be without a kitchen and during construction!
That's just a few things that have been going on, thanks for sticking with checking in on us! Hope to have more updates for you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment