Thursday, April 14, 2011

Pregnancy Week 30!!!


Pregnancy: 30 weeks down, 10 to go (tomorrow)! Wow! 
 
Weight Gain: Too much ;)! HAHA! No, um somewhere around 18 lbs. It's a good thing I've gained weight like I have this past month, but I want to do a better job of making sure its healthy weight and not just eating everything in sight!

Sleep: Yuck. I've gotten used to it being not normal and not comfy. I HAVE to sleep with a pillow between my legs now thanks to the pain in my pelvic pain. I get up at LEAST 3 times a night to go to the bathroom, and with the cold we've been fighting up, we've all been up coughing and blowing our noses even more than that!
 
Name: Paytin Lily, also known as P Lily and Pay Kay, "P", Monkey, Payty Pay...the list keeps growing

Feeling: Somedays I barely feel pregnant, other times I feel hugely pregnant and sore all over! But overall, great!!

Health: Great! Aside from the pain in my pelvic bone which has gotten continually worse, the heartburn comes and goes at night time. I talked to the doctor about the pelvic pain and it's within "normal" even though its SUPER painful! Hopefully Paytin will be an easy delivery!
 
Belly: There! Though I keep getting told how "small" I am, I definitely don't feel small anymore which is a good thing.
 
What I am looking forward to: Mike FINALLY felt her move last weekend and saw it too which was such a huge blessing to me. I'm looking forward to Brayden feeling her, and being able to finish her room!
 
What I miss: Sitting on the floor with ease, something that the pelvic pain has made almost impossible, sitting indian style...haha.

Milestones: Daddy feeling his little Princess move last week :)

Movement: We're doing kick counts and it's been great! I never have to sit or lay more than 5 minutes to count as many movements as I need, as long as I do it during the times I know Paytin likes to move!
 
Cravings: I think I'm over that part of the pregnancy. Some things sound better over others, but nothing too special!

2 comments:

  1. yeah for daddy getting to feel her kick!! Such a special experience to share together. I have to say that the nick names you have already come up for her are stinking cute!!! P lily;0 hehe awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all the nicknames so far...so great!! Glad you guys don't mind them...can't wait to see you guys! LYMY

    ReplyDelete