Wednesday, May 18, 2011

A couple more

for memories sake, pregnancy differences


  • Paytin continues to move MUCH more than her older brother. She's a pretty darn active little girl and unlike Brayden, where I constantly had to drink juice and lie flat to do kick counts, I dont even have to take time out of my day to feel her squirming around (like she is right now)
  • I am considerably smaller this pregnancy. It's still strange to me, and no, I wont be worried about eating my words in my last 5 weeks of pregnancy, weight gain is all apart of the whole journey, but just my overall belly size and everything is just very different.
  • I did not, ONCE feel Brayden up at my ribs when he was in utero, the kid was a low rider. Paytin on the other hand is much higher and I can occassionally feel a cute little footsie up in my lower ribs.
  • Paytin LOVES being on my right side. I dont remember Brayden having a preference, but 90% of the time, you can look at my belly and see how much bigger it is on the right than the left. It's actually very very entertaining.
  • I had one of those pregnancy belly lines with Brayden and don't even have the faintest one with Miss Paytin.
Ok....that's it for now!

1 comment:

  1. Interesting to read about all the differnces in your pregnancies. I don't remember that many differences, except for no morning sickness with you. YOu guys were all in about the same place and all moved aorund a lot.
    What's a "belly line"?

    ReplyDelete