Thursday, June 2, 2011

Pregnancy Week 37

Well, I'm not going to do a regular pregnancy post, but just kinda of a rambling about what's been going on lately. I had my 37 week check yesterday and found out that I am 3cm dilated and 20-30% effaced, with Paytin at a -1 station. My doctor was pretty surprised that much had changed since last time I was in and even moreso when he got to feel my stomach during one of my contractions. I dont think he really believed that I really was having a contraction till he felt it! I was super hopeful and prayerful that he would be open to setting up an induction for us. We live 45 minutes away from the hospital, and with the crazy weather, and Mike's super busy work schedule, I just didn't want to risk a multitude of things happening like having to drive myself, Mike missing her birth, etc. Because of how everything is progressing, he was happy to schedule an induction date for us for June 15th! Now, to keep her in until then! It's so funny that so many people can't wait to meet their babies and want them to come, come, come and here I am having trouble keeping my little ones in! I guess they are just too excited to meet us ;)! I write that as Paytin is going absolutely CRAZY in my belly at the moment! I took a TINY spill the day before yesterday, which we think is making my body kind of go into overdrive. I was giving Brayden a bath and trying to stand up and I just kind of teetered back onto my tailbone from about 6 inches off the ground. I'm sure that's not what caused me to dilate (or I would have been in much harder labor) but it has caused some nice pain in my hips and pelvis area that isn't helping our current situation ;)! I'm also typing this as it's raining/slushing outside, another huge reason that I pray Paytin waits 13 more days to make a break for it because I am hoping this weather STOPS! Anyways, there's my updates for now!!

3 comments:

  1. Wow June 15th is right around the corner:) Congrats!! How exciting! June 15th was Jayda's actual due date. How funny, well they will still have close birthdays:) I will be praying for you guys, best of luck and can't wait to see pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So happy they agreed to set up an induction for you, God hears our prayers for sure! Ive been major praying for you and for God to work out the whole thing! I love all the belly pics, it totally makes me miss being preggo! I cant wait to see little P Lily! Love you girl:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So I'm getting ready to update my blog and i thought is stop by here and say.....your baby girl is absolutely beautiful! I love all the pics and I will be praying for the adjustment with two babies:) Love ya girl, talk to you soon!

    ReplyDelete