Thursday, January 6, 2011

And no...

I haven't forgotten about Brayden, or pictures for that matter. It's that Brayden and pictures don't mesh so well these days, as soon as he sees the camera he runs and says "no cheese". It's pretty funny, and yet not so funny when I am trying to get pictures of him to share with everyone. Especially the other night when he was wearing his adorable monkey feetie pajamas and his fuzzy bear snow cap, too cute for words but all the shots I got are either blurry, over exposed, or butt shots of him running :-). Coming soon!

2 comments:

  1. I can't wait to see the meal you made the other night!! I'm so glad you like the Tex Mex Slow Cooker meal. It can be hard for me to get organized and motivated to cook every night, but blogging about it really helps!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you working on pics in manual? How are you liking your new camera?

    ReplyDelete