Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Brayden's Play-yard

Why do I always look like I have no makeup on? I mean, I don't wear much but I do wear eyeshadow and mascara everyday, and have I told you lately how much I dislike my smile? Ok, sorry, look at me and my little boy :) When I see him with Mike, I think he looks SO much like him, but when I see him with me I think he looks SO much like me!

Brayden's fun little play yard courtesy of Mike's extremely hard work. Minus the propane tank (ugh how I hate it being smack dab in our yard). This is one blessed little boy!

And, playing in his play-yard that is courtesy of Daddy, now only sliding backwards thanks to Daddy! Sigh! Boys will be boys!

9 comments:

  1. How fun!!! When did you guys get the slide?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sissy, we got it this weekend at a garage sale. I braved going out to check the mail, even though I was sick, and saw an orange bigger slide at a yard sale, so I stopped. She said it wasn't for sale (why you would have things in your front yard among items you are selling that isn't for sale is beyond me) but said this little slide was $3. I couldnt pass it up :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh that is so cool!! So glad you got one :) Looks like a great slide for $3...Auntie wants to play next time we are down there!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can you guys paint your propane tank? If you can you can make it blend right in with the rest of the cool playground.

    Dad

    ReplyDelete
  5. Painting it ... thats a neat idea. Maybe even paint it into an animal or something fun for Brayden to have in his PLAY YARD :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. We havea family member giving us one of those turtle sand boxes that we are going to put in there too :)!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yea painting it would be a great idea dad!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is a pretty cool play yard. And yes, paint it!
    -Shannon

    ReplyDelete