Sunday, October 10, 2010

We're back

Blogger and I seem to have a love/hate relationship. I love that blogger is where I started blogging some 4ish years ago (crazy huh!) and I love that I am familiar with it. I hate that blogger makes it so difficult to privatize one's blog and that it also has a "picture cap" for how many pictures you can upload to your blog, no matter if that amount is pretty darn high. But, in a true "difficult relationship" way, blogger and I are back together, haha. I tried out tumblr for the password protection it provided, but I found that I wasn't blogging nearly as much as I would have liked too, just because some of the tumblr settings were quite difficult to get used too. The biggest example of this, is that I use picasa to edit, view, store pictures on our laptop, and through Picasa, I can pick four pictures at a time, and it automatically uploads them to my blog, I can write a few words, and wa-lah, you have a post. It's the ease of that fact right there, that has outweighed all the other criteria. So, we're back here indefinietely, though some things I say might not be as forthcoming about Mike's job, because we are going to keep this a public forum. So, like we used to change addresses back in our Navy days like we changed the toilet paper (sorry, bad pun), we're changing the blog this last time. Please bookmark it and come back to visit us!!

No comments:

Post a Comment