Monday, October 18, 2010

Things to Look Forward too...

I'm going to start taking part in a few fun weekly blog "events" that I have enjoyed checking out on other people's blogs.  So in the coming weeks, look forward to:

  • Wordless Wednesdays - one picture that needs no words
  • Thanksgiving Thursdays - a short post about something I'm thankful for
  • Scavenger Hunt Sundays - this might take me a little while longer to get into, but I love these posts some of my girlfriends take part in, there are 5 "subjects" to take pictures of and post them each Sunday!

4 comments:

  1. what fun! Enjoy shooting pictures...have you gotten your camera yet?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was gonna ask the same thing... did you get it yet? Sounds like fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah!! Excited to have you in the mix again Laura!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will follow your blog anywhere!!! :D I am looking forward to the new events!!! LYMY

    ReplyDelete