Monday, October 18, 2010

The Latest Happenings

Since we've been out of the blogosphere for a few weeks, let's see what I can update you on:

  • Our truck is still in the shop and the latest news is that it looks like our insurance will not be covering any of the costs for repairs. Bummer, but life goes on, there are bigger fish to fry!
  • Mike's doing great at work and we are loving knowing we have at least the next 4 months of a set schedule (they re-evaluate schedules every 4 months)
  • Brayden's a ham and picking up new words every single day. I want to call him Sponge-Bray SquarePants, despite the fact I despise that show. 
  • We have now beaten another cold.  I've decided we should look at getting and getting over colds as an accomplishment rather than an inconvience. I mean, we get them often enough, we might as well look at them in a positive light! So, in that regards, we've almost knocked this cold out of the park!!
  • We're hoping to take a trip to the Pumpkin Patch this coming Friday with all of Mike's family for the first time, ever! Should be fun and I'm hoping to get some great pictures!
I've got some new pictures to post and will be posting those within the next day! So stay tuned!

We're baaaaaaccckkkkkk!!!

And, on a side note, a huge thank you to my sister-in-law Spring, for my beautiful header along with the other awesome ones she made! And thanks to her for all the help with all the new blogger controls that I can't quite get the hang of yet!

2 comments:

  1. Not a problem! I love making the headers and have a ton made up already :) So feel free to let me make you more! Glad you are back on blogger, its so much easier to post comments too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. except I hate that you have that word verification thingy anytime to post a comment! LOL

    ReplyDelete