Monday, February 7, 2011

Her name among names...

In announcing that we are pregnant with a Baby Girl this time around, we tried to call as many of our loved ones as we could and at least tell them on the phone. Well, we have officially decided on the name of this dear little babe, and decided to share it publicly on the blog for everyone to read! Come June,

Payten Lily Kincaid

will be joining our family :-). Just like with Brayden, we found a name that we loved and it just stuck. We weren't intending on doing such similar names for the little ones, but both Mike and I couldnt change our hearts from Payten, though the spelling was hard one to agree on (someday Payten will be mad at her Dad for not letting me spell her name the way I wanted too) or the name Lily, which is so dainty and feminine . So there you have it! And for those of you to whom I have already mentioned that I have a ridiculous nickname for baby girl already that has stuck, her nickname from Mommy is P Lily. Sounds like P Diddy, didnt come up with it for that reason, but seems like when I talk to her I call her that more than Payten!

5 comments:

  1. I love it! One of my very good friends daughters name is Peyton. Such a great name!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful name choice! I have always loved the name Payton or Peyton. It is unique thus, so me!! ;0. Can't wait to see her little face in a handful of months! Oh and LIly is gorgeous too!! Very feminine and sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute!!! One of my co-workers has a daughter named Peyton. :)

    --Seester/aka Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the way Brayden and Payten sound:) and I can totally see you with a beautiful little Payten! So exciting!

    ReplyDelete