Thursday, February 3, 2011

What I would miss

if we didn't have dogs.

Conversations like this" Brayden running and screaming : "Mine!" "Mine!" "Mine!" "Mine!" which I soon realize is at Dottie, our dachshund, who has run away with a stolen matchbox car. Then I remind him to say "Please" for no other reason than to try and teach manners after hearing the much dreaded word "mine". Then I hear him say "Please Puppy, Car Please!", Dottie promptly drops the car, and Brayden then pats her on the head while picking up the car and says "Thank you Puppy, You're Welcome, Good Girl" all in one sentence. Too cute for words.

Bear and Brutus letting Brayden "ride" them like a horse, since he can now manuver onto their back, they are so gentle and know they can only take a step or two before Brayden falls off onto the carpet, then the shower him with kisses.

Brayden laying on the couch yesterday covering in his blanket, sandwiched into two dogs (who aren't allowed on the couch and were milking this opportunity) and gave them both kisses before pretending to fall asleep watching a cartoon.

4 comments:

  1. I admire that have positive things to say about your doggies;0. That is awesome! I love Dakota...I really do and I love seeing how much Daisy loves her but, truth be told she drives me crazy and makes everything so much harder....if Joey didn't do everything for her I think I would have to umm...make other arrangements...O M gosh I am a horrible person!! ;0.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my word how sweet! Weenie dogs are hilarious little dogs! Ours has such a...strong personality. She loves to take Hunters toys too! (although, Hunter really loves to throw them for her too...note to self: Don't get nice toys the dog will eat)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is too cute!!! :D You should write a book of Qutotes and Stories From Brayden and give that to everyone for Christmas this year.
    -Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with Sarah! So cute! Just laughing so hard over the image of that scene!

    ReplyDelete