Thursday, February 10, 2011

Pregnancy, Week 21

Pregnancy: technically 20 weeks and 6 days, but in two hours, 21 weeks! More than halfway!
 
Weight Gain: I'm guessing 7-9 lbs. I'll find out at my next doctor's appt in a couple weeks!

Sleep: Still not the best, waking up a lot to pee or rearrange to get comfortable. Not hurting from my belly still, I know it's still small, but just can't get comfy! That goes for pretty much everywhere I sit or lay down these days which is such a change from my "I could sleep standing up" habits!
 
Gender: Baby GIIIIRRRLLL!! Though I posted her name a few days back, Mike and I have since seen a spelling we like even more. We're still deciding for sure, but I will keep you posted!
Name: Payten Lily, spelling still in the works, sorry little girl but we want it to be perfect for you!

Feeling: pretty darn good! sharp pains in my belly every now and then, but know they are just growing pains!

Health: Great!
 
Belly: Bigger everyday now. If I am wearing a sweatshirt people cant tell most of the time, but a regular shirt is impossible to hide. In fact, I'm to the point where, you better make a comment about me being pregnant and not act surprised if you dont make a comment, when I tell you that I am, because that just makes me feel fat ;)! 
 
What I am looking forward to: decorating her room, shopping for her, feeling her move more (praying that my placenta shifts and makes this possible!)
 
What I miss: it's just now starting to get hard to pick Brayden up and stuff, not very hard, but just a tad so that I notice. I know I will miss the ease of just picking him up easily and even tossing him around, soon :)

Milestones: Over halfway there!
 
Movement: I can honestly say I have felt her less than 20 times total. I feel hardness, and sometimes a little flutter, but it's REALLY hard to feel anything and I have found the best times I have felt her has been when I have a pillow against my belly, or Brayden leaning on me on the couch! Other than that, braxton hicks contractions every now and then, which even those have been better the last few days! I only had 2 today!
Cravings: Nothing! Something totally different about this pregnancy is my love/enjoying oranges. I couldnt even look at orange juice when I was pregnant with Brayden, it was so acidy and made me so sick, and here I am buying oranges in bulk! Never been a huge orange person in the first place but they are growing on me now!

1 comment:

  1. wish you were closer I'd bring you FRESH oranges ... navels that we pick! I've been loving those too!

    ReplyDelete