Saturday, March 12, 2011

Pregnancy Week 25

Pregnancy: 25 weeks and 1 day!
 
Weight Gain: Ugh...I want to say about 10 lbs. Which I'm happy with :)

Sleep: And this is what made me remember to do the update. I'm at "that" part in my pregnancy where sleep is starting to slowly slip through my grasp. I've tamed the heartburn monster but am still dealing with charlie horses, potty breaks (now 3 times a night) and constant repositioning. I think its funny that I'm always having to move around and re-position and my belly isn't even that big yet! I just get uncomfortable a lot easier this time around....we'll see where we go from here :-) 
Gender: A Princess :)
 
Name: Paytin Lily, also known as P Lily and Pay Kay, take your pick :)

Feeling: Good! Finally starting to get over completely the illnesses that plagued us for a couple weeks!

Health: Good!
 
Belly: There, like totally there, yet I still have people come up to me who havent seen me in awhile and dont know I'm pregnant who are SHOCKed when I tell them. It happened yesterday at the bank and I just laughed...
 
What I am looking forward to: Mike feeling her punch and kick. She definitely moves around enough and hard enough for him to feel her, he just hasnt been able too yet. She's a stinker when it comes to someone putting their hand on my belly!
 
What I miss: It being easier to pick up Brayden or throw him around. And it being ok for me to be clumsy. See, I fell on the stairs, AGAIN this week, slipped on ice (but didnt fall) as well as a handful of other clumsy activities. These aren't abnormal for me when I'm not pregnant, but being pregnant doesn't seem to help either ;)!

Milestones: Um... in 3 calendar months I will have a baby girl! That's a big milestone!
 
Movement: She's in there! Likes to move mostly in the evening around 7-8:30ish if I can sit down long enough for her during that time. She moves the most when I am reclined on the couch. I feel her everywhere, so I can tell she's a wiggle worm. Sometimes my belly button, a lot on my sides, and yay for kicks to my bladder too :)!
 
Cravings: Apparently not enough. Hahah. Ok, really, sweets. It's finally hit me. I can be easily persuaded and bribed with fruity jelly beans like hawaiian punch ones or jolly ranchers ones...a hostess cupcake works too :)

No comments:

Post a Comment