Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Pregnancy Week 27 Day 4


Pregnancy: 27 weeks and 4 days
 
Weight Gain: I'm too lazy to get off the couch and double check, maybe 12 lbs by now?

Sleep: Last week I had two or three of the best nights of sleep I've had in a long time, YAY! Followed by last night, with the worst night of sleep I have had during this pregnancy. Thankfully it wasn't because of heartburn or charlie horses, but surprisingly, because I had to pee. I dont know if I drank a lot before I went to bed or what, but I honestly peed 6 times last night, so dumb!
 
Name: Paytin Lily, also known as P Lily and Pay Kay, take your pick :)

Feeling: Great :) 

Health: I haven't had heartburn, charlie horses, or problems with my hips since my last post, but my two newbies this week are pelvic bone pain and hot flashes. The pelvic bone pain has been the kicker though. Its just my actual bone that hurts and its not an alarming pain or something I am concerned about, but just an ache and soreness that I know comes from my body getting ready to have Paytin. I definetely don't remember having pain like this with Brayden, or for this long, and it has really limited physically what I can do. The hot flashes make me laugh :). They just started last night, we were heading home from getting groceries and all of the sudden, I felt like my fact was on fire, I turned on the air and Mike asked me what was wrong because my face was BEAT red. We were cracking up by how red my face got, and it really stayed hot for a good 5 minutes. It's happened twice today but nothing like last night. Doesnt bug me a bit, just really funny and hoping it doesnt happen in public!
 
Belly: There, the same :) I did get asked "if" I was pregnant today, which made me laugh, and made me laugh even harder when I told the lady, almost 28 weeks along!
 
What I am looking forward to: Mike feeling her. A ton of my high schoolers were able to feel her this weekend at the girls' conference we went too and that was fun :)
 
What I miss: Energy, not having aches and pains.....SLEEP

Milestones: Nothing new!

Movement: She moves when she pleases and only when she pleases! She doesnt move around all day long, at least not that I can feel, but enjoys moving around the most when I am resting and taking a break
 
Cravings: Nothing really, still loving fruits and sweets, but salads with italian dressing are a fave right now too!

No comments:

Post a Comment