Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Pretty Flowers




I love flowers, love love love flowers and my sweet hubby gets them for me just often enough so that I truly appreciate them and love them each time. If I got them every week (not only would it be a waste of money) I wouldn't appreciate their beauty and how awesome and unique each bouquet is as much as I do.
I posted a picture on Facebook on Valentine's Day (when he gave them to me) of the entire bouquet, but this bunch is still going a couple weeks later! My favorite ones, the lillies and the gerbera daisies have passed on. 
The first two pics I know look the same, I am trying (ergh, ugh...TRY is the key word) to learn more about my camera and the top two were playing with the aperture. For you non-camera people (like me) you can notice in the top picture the flowers are all that is focused and everything else is blurred, not so much in the second shot!

3 comments:

  1. those are beautiful flowers AND photos! And yes, I could tell a difference between the two first ones right away...love the blurry background!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. DO NOT get discouraged my dear. You are starting off GREAT and those pictures are beautiful!! Every time you try something you learn more and get better. IT's a win win!! I love flowers too. WIsh I could afford to have them all over my house, fresh every week;0. I'm partial to gerbera and regular Daisys now that I have a daughter with that name but, I love all flowers;0.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yea I went back and looked at the first two because I was certain they had not been the same haha...so silly seester and great photos!

    -Seester

    ReplyDelete