Friday, December 10, 2010

Baby Baby Baby Oh!

This will make my sister-in-law Katie very happy. Everytime I sit down to do one of these pregnancy posts, the Justin Bieber song "Baby" comes to my mind and I ridiculously sing it to myself while typing out the latest news with Baby K #2 :)! Just had to throw that out there!

Pregnancy: 12 weeks today!
 
Weight Gain: Around 3-4 lbs. I'm horrible in that I didnt know exactly how much I weighed when I conceived, but I am estimating between 125-126. I stepped onto the scale at the doctor's office (no real appt, just medical history stuff) on Wednesday to weigh in at 129.2. 

Sleep: So very very sleepy! I've been trying to chug through homework the last couple nights and its been very challenging because I just want to camp out on the couch and cuddle with Brayden! Not sleeping horribly through the night, but am getting up 1-2 times to pee a night!
 
the next two will stay the same for a little while:
 
Gender: 2 more months till we find out! We're expecting to know right before Mike's birthday! I wanted to try and schedule the appt on his birthday, but its a Sunday, so thats a no-go surprise gift!
Name: Well, I am really hoping to get my way on this, and I would like to keep said name for either a boy or girl a secret until we have him/her. Daddy is the deciding factor in this of course, but I'm keeping my fingers crossed that he'll let us go for it! We already have a girl name for SURE picked out, and a boy name, we're way undecided on!

Feeling: more and more pregnant! Pants getting tighter, hair changing, skin changing, etc.

Health: Still chugging. Feeling pretty darn well :)
 
Belly: Starting to show a little, maybe! Only after I eat but it is starting to show. I asked Mike earlier this week if he thought I was starting to show (which I am not anxious to do but expecting to come sooner rather than later) and he said "no, just chubby" gotta love that man. It just made me giggle when he said that!
 
What I am looking forward to: my first ultrasound!
 
What I miss: feeling more productive in the evenings! It's hard getting off work and wanting to give my all to Mike and Brayden and just not feeling up to doing much! Trying to work on pushing through it but come 8 or 9, I'm just about done!

Milestones: 12 weeks today!
 
Movement: Nothing yet of course!

Cravings: Bagels, Soda (which I actually dont drink often) sour candy and salad with italian dressing!

1 comment:

  1. gotta start taking belly shots with these posts! Glad you are well and DONE with the 1st tri! Going by fast!

    ReplyDelete