Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Tummy Time

Last night, while out to pizza with a bunch of the high schoolers, I noticed a "first" in this pregnancy with my little baby belly, my belly to one side! I dont remember that happening so early with Brayden, so I had a couple of high schoolers look, and sure enough, looked like my belly was a bit bigger on the left than on the right. Then later, when I was getting ready for bed, I noticed it even more so. I'm only 14.5 weeks, so who knows if its that baby was on that side or what, but it was just neat to see my tummy already contorting to this little one!

In other news, I took a small fall on the ice this morning at work. I fell straight on my knees and wrist and seem to be doing ok so far aside from being sore. I am planning on calling my doctor at lunch just to be on the safe side!

1 comment:

  1. I hope you're feeling okay after your fall! I remember with my pregnancy it would seem like my belly would just pop overnight!

    Thanks for your comment too. I was wondering if anyone even looked at my recipes or just passed right over them. I hope you like them - the Lasagna Toss is one of my favorites!

    ReplyDelete