Thursday, November 11, 2010

Fall Leaves

It's no secret to everyone that knows me that Fall is my most favoritest of seasons. There is just something SO calming about fall, the leaves changing, the bundling up weather, everyone settling down after busy Summer schedules. It's just a homey, family oriented feeling that blesses me every single year. Anyways, the trees in the Lake Almanor Basin (where we live) are GORGEOUS this time of year. I dont think any picture I will ever take will show their true splendor. There are two trees in particular that I have my eye on for next year to take photos of. I LOVE those trees and had hoped to get out and get some shots of them with my point and shoot, but alas, morning sickness and the stomach flu won out. Thankfully I snapped these few pictures of the cute little tree in our front yard the night before the leaves turned ugly black and brown from rain and snow. I love this little tree :)

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment