Friday, November 19, 2010

Pregnancy: Week 9

Pregnancy: 9 weeks today!
 
Weight Gain: Havent stepped on the scale.  Feel like I'm at my regular weight!

Sleep: Still sleeping ok throughout the night. Sometimes I have to get up a couple times to go pee ;).  The other new development this week, is that when Mike gets home from his night shift, I used to just roll over, say hi, and fall asleep, now I am staying awake for a good 30-45 minutes after, ugh!
 
the next two will stay the same for a little while:
 
Gender: It will be a few months, but no, we're not keeping it a surprise.

Name: Well, I am really hoping to get my way on this, and I would like to keep said name for either a boy or girl a secret until we have him/her. Daddy is the deciding factor in this of course, but I'm keeping my fingers crossed that he'll let us go for it! We already have a girl name for SURE picked out, and a boy name, we're way undecided on!

Feeling: like normal me, with a little more tiredness thrown in there, and a bit of nausea.  The past 3 evenings the nausea and exhaustion have been even worse,  back to the no eating dinner, just lightly snacking.

Health: Still chugging. Feeling pretty darn well :)
 
Belly: Non existent!
 
What I am looking forward to: going to the doctor (but not the bill!). Due to scheduling and the OB being in high demand up here, I wont see a doctor until I am 11 1/2 weeks along. That blows my mind and kind of worries me, but since I am feeling so healthy and taking my prenatals I know I need not worry. I know a lot of women dont even find out till they are a few months along that they are pregnant, and the doctors office assured me it is ok as long as I feel fine.  Plus, most importantly, God's got this little one in His hands!
 
What I miss: feeling more productive in the evenings! It's hard getting off work and wanting to give my all to Mike and Brayden and just not feeling up to doing much! Trying to work on pushing through it but come 8 or 9, I'm just about done!

Milestones: Nothing yet!
 
Movement: Nothing yet of course!

Cravings: Bagels, Cream Cheese, Icees (which Brayden loves now too), Poptarts :) I even managed to scarf down a couple apples this week which made me happy since fruit hasn't been sounding all that good!

1 comment:

  1. so glad you are feeling better! So weird...icees is what got me through my worst nausea part! I need to go find some. I think it helped me from eating badly at night. They are only 25 calories a pop!

    ReplyDelete