Friday, November 12, 2010

Pregnancy Week 8

Pregnancy: 8 weeks today!
Weight Gain: Well, I've gained since last week, probably 2 or 3 pounds, but the weight loss before was about 7, so, hopefully still only at a loss of 4. But how is it that I've lost weight and my jeans are already feeling tighter? :-)

Sleep: Still sleeping a solid 7-8 hours at night. No naps for this Mommy, at least during the week. Something I wish I would have cherished more when I was preggo with Brayden! I think I slept 14-16 hours at this time during my pregnancy with him (but I was waaaay sicker)
the next two will stay the same for a little while:
 
Gender: It will be a few months, but no, we're not keeping it a surprise.

Name: Well, I am really hoping to get my way on this, and I would like to keep said name for either a boy or girl a secret until we have him/her. Daddy is the deciding factor in this of course, but I'm keeping my fingers crossed that he'll let us go for it! We already have a girl name for SURE picked out, and a boy name, we're way undecided on!

Feeling: SO much better. Prayer works! Still have bouts of nausea every single day but haven't tossed cookies in over a week now! Hooray! I can even eat dinner now, which last week, made me shudder!

Health: Still chugging. Feeling pretty darn well :)
Belly: Non existent!
 
What I am looking forward to: feeling baby move. That was something I didnt take for granted with Brayden and I know I wont with this one either. There is something so beautiful about having another life created and formed within you and being able to feel that little one grow and move.  I LOVED that part of pregnancy and can't wait to experience it again!
What I miss: Not being so emotional. Ok, stop laughing. Let me re-phrase that. Not being more emotional than what is usually expected of me! :)

Milestones: Nothing yet!
 
Movement: Nothing yet of course!

Cravings: I am enjoying bagels a lot right now, bagels and cream cheese. Still not thrilled about anything sweet lately, but I can at least think of sweet things, or occassionally eat them without feeling like I am going to be sick!!

No comments:

Post a Comment