Thursday, November 11, 2010

Morning Fun

I have the day off, but woke up earlier than both boys today, so I straightened up the house, and then Brayden and I made muffins for Daddy

I love how Brayden asked to wear Daddy's "glasses" while he stirred the batter, and I actually really like this shot in general :)!


To keep Brayden busy while I finished the dishes, I cut out some shapes and then traced them, kind of like a construction paper puzzle. He would have to match them up and then tell me what they were. "Scare" "Circle" "Die-mon" "Ti-agle"


It was chilly this morning and we had the heater on but in the middle of getting dressed Brayden asked to "sleep"
in the laundry basket. He sat there for a good little while plaiyng with his cars and watching a bit of a movie. Look at his face, could he possibly look any more like Mike?!
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

  1. what fun you are having with your new camera! Beautiful pictures! I will have to tell you how to get them even bigger so we can see Brayden's cute face larger:-) Love your everyday life:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great photos!!! Especially love the one of Bray with the glasses on :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. CUTE! You can click on them to see them bigger too :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. ooooo the new camera!! These shots are great Laura and I wanted to ask, did you repaint your downstairs from green to gold? I can't remember if it was green or just in the kitchen? When did Brayden get so long and tall??? HOly cow your little man is so big now Laura!! Love the glasses on while he stirs. So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh and new camera??? when did you get a new camera seester....what model did you get?

    ReplyDelete